Above Standard Shade
Standard Arch Above
2 Standard Shades
Measuring for Arches and
Provide a template of shade shape
and provide the following measurements:
1. Base Width.
2. Height at Center
3. For outside mount, add minimum 1" to width and 1/2" to height
Contact OEM for our special
measuring instructions on making a template. Maximum recommended arch width is 96".
*Height must equal one-half of width
for shade to be constructed. For any other proportions contact OEM for availability.
Measuring for Arch Shade
Above Standard Window(s)
Provide a template of installation
1. Arch measurements as per above.
2. Measurements required for standard windows.
For windows wider than 36",
check to make sure there is a cross member between arch
and standard window to accommodate installation brackets.
Special Ordering Information
1. Specify "Arch", "Quarter Circle".
2. Specify standard shade separately.
3. Include diagram of shade shape with exact measurements requested.
Arch shades come with hooks for perimeter installation:
standard rail brackets for base.